UP Board 10th and 12th Result 2022 is going to be released today. Class 10th results will be declared today at 2 pm and class 12th results at 4 pm today. Students can visit upmsp.edu.in, upmspresults.up.nic.in and upresults.nic.in to check their results on the said time. For the unversed, the class 10 board exam was conducted from March 24 to April 13, while the class 12 board exam was conducted from March 24 to April 13. Also Read – How to Schedule Emails in Gmail: A Step-by-Step Guide
UP Board 10, 12 Class Result 2022: List of Websites to Check
upmsp.edu.in Also Read – WhatsApp Guide: How To Restore Chat History On Android, iOS?
upresults.nic.in Also read- How to change your phone number on Amazon
How to check UP Board 10th and 12th Result 2022?
Here are the quick steps you can follow to check class 10 and 12 result
- Visit the official site of upresults.nic.in or the websites given above
- Click on the desired UP Board Result 2022 link on the home page
- Enter roll number and school code
- Click “Submit”
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- You can download the result and get a printout for future reference
- To check result through SMS, you just need to type ‘UP10(space) ROLLNUMBER’ and send it to 56263.
- First of all, you need to download DigiLocker app from Google Play Store or App Store (depending on the device you are using)
- Once installed, login using username and password or Aadhaar
- Click on “Documents Issued” and then go to “Check Partners”.
- Name of the Participant as “Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)” and Select Document Type as ‘Marksheet of Class XII’ or ‘School Leaving Certificate of Class XII’.
- When prompted enter your exam registration number and mark the checkbox
- Click “Get Documents”
This year, a total of 51.92 lakh students appeared in the UP Board 10th and 12th examination 2022. Out of this number, 27,81,654 students appeared for class 10 and 24,11,035 students appeared for class 12. To pass the UP Board Class 10 and Class 12 results, students need to score a minimum of 30 percentile. Notably, they need to obtain minimum passing marks in all individual subjects.
$(document).ready(function() $('#commentbtn').on("click",function() (function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s); if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src="https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.10&appId=133005220097303"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); (document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); $(".cmntbox").toggle(); ); );