Gmail is currently one of the most popular email services in the world. To make it even more attractive and user-friendly, Google keeps adding new features. One such important feature is the scheduling of emails which allows users to schedule and send personal and business emails. This situation can arise if you want to contact someone who is in a different time zone from you, send reminders to others for an event at a specific time. Also Read – How To Recover Your Gmail Account: A Step-by-Step Guide
How to Schedule Email on Gmail
Here are the steps you can follow to schedule email on Gmail through a desktop web browser: Also Read – WhatsApp Guide: How To Restore Chat History On Android, iOS?
- Open Gmail account and sign-in
- Tap on the “Write” option and fill in the required fields
- Click the drop-down icon beside the “Send to” option at the bottom
- Select “Send Schedule”
- Now select the preferred time with the help of “Pick date and time”
And all! As far as the Gmail mobile app is concerned, you have to tap on the three dots icon on the top right corner instead of the drop-down as we did in the desktop web version. Otherwise, the process is the same. Gmail will now show you a “Scheduled” section with “Inbox” on the left-hand side panel. You can view the scheduled email here. Also read- How to change your phone number on Amazon
How to Cancel Scheduled Emails on Gmail
If you change your mind and want to cancel your scheduled email now, you can follow these steps:
- Tap on the “Scheduled” folder in the left side panel
- Then you will see all scheduled emails with dates
- If you want to undo recent mail, just click the “Undo” pop-up which will send it back to draft.
- You can also tap on the “Send Cancel” option or click on the Trash Can icon to send it as a draft
In this way, users can reschedule the mail without rewriting it.
$(document).ready(function() $('#commentbtn').on("click",function() (function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s); if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src="https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.10&appId=133005220097303"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); (document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); $(".cmntbox").toggle(); ); );