WhatsApp Pay has been around for a while, but the Meta-owned messaging platform hasn’t tempted many people to use the service. In an effort to encourage users to use the WhatsApp Payments UPI platform, the company is now offering massive cashback on transactions done through the platform. This minimum value of cashback is Rs.
WhatsApp has announced to give a total of Rs 105 to the users on their next payment. Users will get a cashback of Rs 35 on the next three payments. Notably, WhatsApp has not set any minimum transaction value for these transactions. Users can send as little as Re 1 and still get a cashback of Rs 35.
This WhatsApp payment offer is a limited time offer only and is available for select customers in India. This offer is not for WhatsApp Business account holders.
How to send money on WhatsApp to get cashback
To send money to your friends and family via WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Open the chatbox of the person concerned
- Tap on Payment option in the lower right corner
- Select “Get started” > “Accept and continue”
- Select your bank from the list
- Verify your phone number by tapping on the “Verify” option. Make sure your WhatsApp number is the same as the one registered with your bank
- Once verified, add your bank and select “Add” option>Continue. choose
- Now that the bank is connected, enter the amount you want to send
- “Click Next
- Select payment option and enter amount and verify your UPI PIN
- After entering the PIN, your payment will be processed
- You will be redirected to your WhatsApp chat where the amount you have transferred will appear in the chat box
After this, the receiver will get the said amount and Rs 35 will be deposited in your bank. You will have to do three transactions to get a total of Rs 105.
The post How to get Rs 105 cashback via WhatsApp: Step-by-step guide first appeared on BGR India.