Google Chrome browser is one of the most used web browsers today. Mainly because of its functionality and secure browsing experience. The app does not offer a dark mode with third-party extensions, but with built-in ones as well. Today we will show you how to turn on dark mode on Google Chrome in every possible way. Also Read – Google’s On-Device Machine Learning Will Help You Block Pop-ups & More
How To Turn On In-built Dark Mode On Google Chrome (Windows)
Chrome’s Dark Mode supports the system-wide dark theme of your Windows 11 or 10 machines. For that, all you have to do is go to Settings and turn on the Dark Mode on your PC/Laptop. Here are the steps. Also Read – How to Copy Text from Photos on Android and iPhone: A Step-by-Step Guide
1. Open Adjustment on your Windows PC/Laptop. Also Read – Android 13 Beta 3 For Pixel Phones Released With Platform Stability
2. seek personalization and open it.
3. Tap on color,
4. Now, in choose your mode Select the option, “Dark”.
You can also go directly to the last option by searching. For that, search for color settings in the search bar on your PC/Laptop and go to Color Settings.
After following this method, your Chrome browser will have a dark layout.
How To Turn On In-built Dark Mode On Google Chrome (Mac)
1. Click on Apple Menu on the top bar.
2. Select system Preferences,
3. Tap on General,
4. Now, select “Dark” in the Appearance section.
How to Turn on Dark Mode on Google Chrome Using an Extension
1. Open Chrome on your PC/Laptop/Mac.
2. Go to chrome.google.com/webstore.
3. Here, find a dark theme,
4. Select a theme that has dark mode in the displayed result (you can try the extension “Dark Theme for Google Chrome”).
4. Now, click on add to chrome and let it set.
That’s it, your Google Chrome will now have a dark theme. This is how you can easily turn on dark mode on Google Chrome browser on your PC/Mac.
For smartphones, all you need to do is turn on your phone’s dark mode. On iPhones, you can access this by long-pressing the brightness control in Control Center. On Android phones, you can turn it on either by going to Settings or by clicking on Dark Mode in the notification panel.
$(document).ready(function() $('#commentbtn').on("click",function() (function(d, s, id) var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s); if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src="https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.10&appId=133005220097303"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); (document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); $(".cmntbox").toggle(); ); );